Mr. Lara is a zealous advocate for those who are in need of legal services. Whether it is a car accident, slip and fall or a workplace injury, Mr. Lara places his clients’ interest at the forefront.
Growing up in Red Bank, New Jersey, Mr. Lara has developed a strong reputation in the community.
Mr. Lara has never hesitated to stand up to insurance companies and fight for the compensation his clients deserve. He will exhaust every option and make the most out of every opportunity.
Mr. Lara prides himself on being available to clients when they call and when they want to meet. He will always be there for you and go the extra mile.
Areas of Practice
- Product Liability
- Automobile Negligence
- Premises Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Civil Rights Violations
- Workers’ Compensation
- Municipal Court/DWI
- New Jersey, 2017
- S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2018
- DePaul University Law School, 2015
- National Appellate Moot Court Team
- Vienna University of Economics & Business
- Stockton University, 2011
- Cum Luade
- Program Distinction for Academic Excellence
- Phi-Alpha Honor Society: Theta Upsilon Society
Honors and Awards
- NJAJ – Rising Star 2019*
- Voted Monmouth County Top Lawyer, 2020
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New Jersey Advisory Council on Safety & Health
- Monmouth County Bar Association
- 2019 – NJAJ – Rising Stars – Controlling the Melody of Section 40 Liens.*
- NJAJ Winter Seminar 2020 Panelist for the Auto Program: Current Cases and Statutes, Leggette v. GEICO*